- 1 Large Eggplant, Roasted
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Finely Diced
- 3 Tbsp Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp Zeytin's Extra Virgin Olive Oil, more to taste
- Splash of Lemon Juice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut eggplant into two lengthwise. Sprinkle a generous amount of salt on the flesh of the eggplant and let it rest for 10 minutes (to remove bitterness).
- Press firmly with a paper towel to remove excess water and drizzle roughly 1 tbsp Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the flesh.
- Place eggplant halves flesh-side down on a baking sheet and place in preheated oven for roughly 30 minutes (or until you see the eggplant halves collapse). Remove from oven once you see that the flesh is soft.
- Scoop out eggplant flesh and discard the skin.
- Finely dice eggplant and garlic. Add in 3 tbsp of yogurt, 1 tbsp Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt and mix together. Add a splash of lemon juice if desired.
- Drizzle another tablespoon of Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top and enjoy!
#Zeytin #OliveOil #ExtraVirginOliveOil #EVOO #Food #Vegetarian #Eggplant #Dip #Healthy #GlutenFree #Keto #LowCarb