A quick yet amazing recipe for the an energy packed and delicious granola bowl. This delightful bowl of our homemade granola will keep you full for a long time and give you the energy you need!
Try it out and tag us in your pictures!
- 4 cups oats
- 1 1/2 cups nuts and/or seeds (shelled pistachios, chopped pistachios, pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Peppertux Farms Unsweetened Pistachio Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts/seeds and salt and cinnamon.
- Pour in Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Mix well until all ingredients are coated.
- Add in Peppertux Farms Unsweetened Pistachio Butter. Mix well.
- Pour the granola onto a baking tray with parchment paper. Use a large spoon to spread evenly across the tray.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 24 minutes, stirring halfway to ensure even baking.
- Let the granola cool completely (45+ minutes).