These delicious cheesecakes are such a fresh and rich approach to the world of cheesecakes that we're sure you'll love it and will never make plain cheesecakes ever again.
It's a refreshing, unique and an easy recipe so here we go:
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packs of graham crackers, depending on how thick of a crust you like
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 16 oz cream cheese or Turkish labne, softened
- 1/2 cup Peppertux Farms Original Pistachio Butter + another 1/2 cup for garnish
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Pistachio crumbs, for garnish
- In a food processor, add graham crackers and pulse until finely ground. Add cooled, melted butter to cracker crumbs and mix until well combined.
- Transfer crumbs in a muffin tray and press down into the bottom of the pan. Once done transfer the tray into the freezer for 30 minutes while the filling is made.
- In a separate bowl, whisk heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add softened cream cheese or labne, Peppertux Farms Original Pistachio butter, powdered sugar and a pinch of salt. Mix until well combined.
- Take the cheesecake pan out of the freezer. Pour cheesecake filling into the muffin pan and freeze for another 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take the muffin pan out of the freezer and spread 1-2 tbsp of Peppertux Farms Original Pistachio Butter on top of each mini cheesecake. Garnish with pistachio crumbs and enjoy right away.
- If you plan to consume at a later time, store in freezer and thaw for 10 minutes before consuming. OR you could also store in the refrigerator and place in freezer for 5 minutes to solidify a little before consuming.