- 30g AP Flour
- 50g Pistachio Flour
- 6g Baking Powder
- 2g Salt
- 40g Milk
- 20g Honey
- 20g Peppertux 100% Pistachio Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 80g Sugar
- 125g Butter
- 150g Dark Chocolate
- 15g Unsweetened Pistachio Butter
- 15g Pistachio Flour
1. Combine dry ingredients: flour, pistachio flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Prepare wet ingredients: Warm milk and add in honey. Add in Peppertux Farms pistachio butter. Blanch eggs and sugar, and whisk in with milk and honey.
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients: whisk at low speed until ingredients are mixed well.
4. Melt butter in a saucepan. Add hot, melted butter into the batter, whisking at low speed.
5. Chill the madeleine batter in an airtight container and refrigerate for 24-48 hours.
6. FINALLY TIME. TO BAKE! Preheat oven to 360 degrees F. Butter the madeleine pan.
7. Remove madeleine batter from fridge and use a spatula to homogenize the batter. Transfer batter to a piping bag and fill the madeleine pan ¾ of the way. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until a small bump has formed and the edges are slightly colored.
8. When they are done baking, turn the madeleines 90 degrees so they are perpendicular to the tray. Let them cool down at room temperature.
9. Melt chocolate then add in Peppertux Farms pistachio butter; keep warm.
10. Glaze the madeleine when they have cooled. Dip madeleines in chocolate mixture at an angle, then remove excess glaze by allowing the chocolate to drip off. Place over a wire rack and sprinkle pistachio powder on top. Allow to chocolate to set and voila! You have your chocolate pistachio-glazed pistachio madeleines!