- 1/3 Cup Tahini
- 1/3 Cup Grape Molasses (if unavailable, you can substitute with honey but it won’t be vegan)
- 1 Tbsp Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sesame Seeds, White, Black or Combined
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Spread sesame seeds on a plate.
- In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients together excluding the sesame seeds.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
- Using a 1.5” cookie scoop, scoop the dough into balls. Flatten each ball into 1/4” thick rounds, and dip the cookie dough into the plate with sesame seeds on both sides until most of the dough is covered. Repeat for each dough ball.
- Place the dough on the baking tray, roughly 2 inches apart and bake for 8 minutes or until the cookies turn slightly golden on top. Make sure you do not over bake or cookies will be dry!
- Transfer the cookies on a wire rack and let it cook for 10 minutes before serving.