- 2 Tbsp Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus 3 Tbsp For Drizzling
- 1/2 Sweet Onion, Finely Diced
- 1/2 Lb Baby Bella Mushrooms, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Oz Fresh Sage Leaves, Finely Chopped
- 4 Tbsp Mascarpone Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Dried Fettuccine
- In a large pot, bring slightly salted water to boil and cook dried fettuccine according to package instructions.
- In a separate large pan, heat 2 tbsp Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium heat and sauté diced onions until translucent.
- Add thinly sliced mushrooms and sauté for roughly 5 minutes. Then add sage, mascarpone cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour roughly 3-5 tbsp of the pasta cooking water into the pan and stir together.
- Add in cooked pasta noodles to the pan, sprinkle parmesan cheese and drizzle the remaining 3 tbsp Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top and serve immediately!