There are a couple of things you can't go wrong with in the Italian kitchen and one of them is a burrata. This delicious and creamy cheese is a perfect fit for our pistachio butter pesto and makes an amazing pasta dish.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- Pistachio pesto with Peppertux Farms Unsweetened Pistachio Butter, recipe posted separately
- 1-2 balls of burrata cheese
- Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle
- Pistachio crumbs to taste
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package instructions.
- Save 1/4 to 1/2 cups of pasta water before draining the spaghetti.
- Return the noodles back to the pot (without heat), add pistachio pesto and 1/4 cup of reserved pasta water. Toss until everything is well coated.
- Place spaghetti on a plate. Place burrata on top of the pasta, add extra pistachio crumbs and drizzle Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste.