Serving Size: Makes One 32oz Wide Mouth Mason Jar
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Mixed Nuts (e.g. whole almonds and/or slivered almonds, pistachios)
- 1/4 Cup Mixed Seeds (e.g. pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, golden flax seeds)
- 1/4 Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Salt to Taste
- Optional: 1/3 Chopped Dried Fruit (e.g. figs, apricots, dates) - include only if you aren't eating with fresh fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together with the exception of the dried fruit (if adding).
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, stir the mixture to prevent certain parts from overcooking, and continue to bake for another 10-12 minutes until the granola is golden brown.
- Let the granola cool completely (at least 30 minutes) undisturbed.
- If you add in the optional chopped dried fruit, now is the time to add the ingredients in.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
Note: We like to eat our granola with yogurt and fresh berries like a parfait, but you can also enjoy with milk and dried fruit and it will taste just as amazing!