- 1 Can Cannellini or White Beans (15 oz)
- 2 Tbsp Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Sweet Onion, Finely Diced
- 1/2 Cubanelle Pepper, Finely Diced
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- Drain cannellini beans from can and rinse thoroughly.
- In a medium-sized pot, heat Zeytin Extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium and sauté onions and cubanelle pepper for roughly 5 minutes, or until the onions are soft and translucent.
- Add in beans, water and tomato paste and stir together so you see no tomato paste lumps.
- Season with salt and pepper. Bring to boil and simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy with white rice or pita bread!