- 2 Medium-Sized Zucchini, Grated
- 1 Small Carrot, Grated
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt
- 1 Garlic Clove, Finely Diced
- 4 Tbsp Zeytin's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chopped Walnuts, Handful
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- Heat 2 tbsp of Zeytin olive oil in a frying pan. Add in grated zucchini and carrots and sauté on medium heat until they soften, roughly 10-15 minutes. Make sure you stir continuously so the ingredients do not burn. Add salt/pepper.
- Remove from heat and cool for 15 minutes.
- Mix in garlic, yogurt and chopped walnuts to the zucchini/carrot mixture.
- Drizzle the remaining 2 tbsp of Zeytin olive on top. Add additional walnut pieces on top to garnish.
Food Pairings: This salad tastes best when eaten as a side dish next to roasted/grilled meat.
#Zeytin #OliveOil #ExtraVirginOliveOil #EVOO #Food #Zucchini #Yogurt #Salad #Vegetarian #Walnut